Monday, December 8, 2008

Scampi's Commentary

Mom is feeling sick, cranky and busy today, so me and Kira have to just sit around the house, waiting for her to feel like playing with us. It is so boring when there is nothing to do but watch her work. I thought would help out today by posting on her blog. Mommy has lots of custom dogs and kitties to make, but she never makes one of us, always saying, when I have soon extra time I will. Sure, just like that walkie she promised us last night, but then went to sleep instead....Mommy did get our Christmas pictures taken this year, I think I look very handsome.

(oh yeah, Kira looks ok too)


Thanks to Merlin's Bark Products for Showcasing my Mommy's Ornaments
(now his ornaments) on his Blog!

1 comment:

BeadedTail said...

I hope your Mommy feels better soon. I think your Christmas pictures are wonderful!