Friday, January 30, 2009

UFO Painting

ManaMoon Studios has inspired me once again,
she explained about UFO's, UnFinished Objects...in her blog post.
I have many of these laying around, too many to mention.

Here is one that has evolved over time, first a small pen drawing, 2 years ago






Then with a painting.... last year
This year I added feet, blacken the background..but she looks like a porcupine,
and the feet are awkward....

Now she is back to a head and one foot, I put her aside again for another year or two,
another UFO...

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo khan nevFUR rush progress OR an artist's talents and/or muse!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra The Pawsylvania Siberian
PeeEssWoo: Furry nice!

Anonymous said...

Oh Pamela, this is such beautiful work and you're so talented. It's a shame we're our own worst critics but certainly something we all suffer from. ;-) I love how you softened the image up and the bottom but honestly they're all beautiful!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!♥

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

My mom always told me to hide my pictures when I was coming home from school - I have absolutely no artistic talent. And I so admire those like you who are so gifted.

BeadedTail said...

Those are incredible! You are so talented!

dreameyce said...

Aww! I love this! My friend with Sibes would adore it too :)

I have many, many 'UFOs' in my studio too. I make a good absent minded artist in real life *G*

The Florida Furkids said...

What a sweet face! We hope we get to see the finished product one day soon!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Campbell Jane said...

UFOs haha too funny! I have many of those! Love the pictures showing the transformation of the adorable pup!